NSD VINA, a leader in the production of high-pressure and gravity die casting solutions, has developed a line of low-pressure die casting machines, the LPG series. This gives you the advantage of having a partner for 3 different light alloy casting technologies.
- Large dimension
- Tilting furnace
- Castings removal
- Rationalisation of the cooling system which runs using proportional electro valves and hydraulic blocks, all seated and grouped on top of the machine, with access stairs for easier maintenance
- Large platen and furnace dimensions for multiple cavity dies
- Translation of the furnace on rails with auto lift and lock
- Tilting furnace to facilitate emptying and maintenance
- Casting removal device for complete automation
Automation and Peripheral Devices
LPG Machine can be supplied with automation and peripheral devices: a fully automated cell that integrates all peripheral devices, from the furnace to automatic deburring with pieces ready for machining.